Summer is here! The life of night is an important part for us to spend this hot weather. For example, when night falls, we often like to entertain friends or hold a family party in the yard. At this moment, we need the light to light up the night and add some brilliant atmosphere. You needn’t to buy some splendid lights in the stores. In fact, we can do something special with the common incandescent lights in your home to add gorgeous radiance to the yard. Come and enjoy the following charming ideas adding DIY outdoor lighting to your summer night that can beautifully illuminate your backyard or patio.
1. Place a baker’s rack in your balcony as a mini garden.
2. Build a super frugal pergola decorated with string lights.
Get Tutorial here ====> thecreatedhome.com
3. Build a wooden post topped with a solar powered post cap, and then hanging up a large lantern to decorate it.
4. Install rope light as walkway illumination and landscape lights.
Get Tutorial here ====> blog.christmaslightsetc.com
5. Wrap decorative ribbon and icicle lights around a hula hoop to create so cool chandelier.
Get Tutorial here ====> sarahontheblog.blogspot.com.au
6. Floating candles bucket can be a simple and romantic backyard decoration.
7. Installing lights under benches.
8. Decorate your garden fence with these DIY hanging mason jar lights.
Get Tutorial here ====> ehow.com
9. Candles in a galvanized tub.
10. Go for an easy and cheap tabletop fire bowl.
Get Tutorial here ====> todayscreativelife.com
11. String up some outdoor lights by using a cement base with tree poles added into the cement.